The CopyFX-Signal Invest21
The CopyFX signal Invest21 can only be found on the RoboForex platform.
If you don't have a RoboForex account, you can find more information about RoboForex and how to register HERE.
The following requirements are absolutely necessary for copying the CopyFX-Signal Invest21 on the RoboForex platform:
1. Please only use one ProCent account from the Metatrader 4 platform. With this type of account, the spreads are relatively cheap. A ProCent account is used by this signal. A detailed list of all costs of the individual account types can be found HERE.
2. The leverage must be 1: 1000.
3. The account must allow hedging. This function is automatically available for all Metatrader 4 software account types.
4. The minimum deposit is 200 USD. This minimum capital is necessary to absorb a possible drawdown.
5. Please only let this signal run on the account. Do not perform any additional manual trading on your part.
6. Withdraw capital only from closed trades. A minimum balance of $ 200 must be retained.
7. Run the account on a VPS. RoboForex offers a good VPS with favorable conditions. More information can be found HERE. Alternatively, you can rent another VPS server. Invest21's Metatrader 4 account runs on a VPS server of the provider ForexVPS. More information is available HERE.
Trading is done manually. Forex pairs as well as the metals silver and gold are traded with the pairs XAGUSD and XAUUSD. The Metatrader 4 trading platform and a ProCenrt account are used. The software is available for download from the RoboForex members area. You can also download the associated manual from there.
The results achieved are published regularly. Follow this link (Results).